HR - Recruitment & Operations at MiGrocer services Pvt Ltd
Views:167 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
- Make our web pages pixel-perfect.
- Take lead to make UX improvement proposals.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Turn UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Review and optimize the application usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience as a web developer or UI developer
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Proficient with HTML5,CSS3, SCSS, Flexbox
- Should have a knack for design and UX
- Should be a team player with good communication skills
- Experience in designing UX rich user-flows
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through brainstorming design ideas and arrive at super-easy, super-good UX
- Improve the abstract ideas into concrete designs.
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.