HR - Recruitment & Operations at MiGrocer services Pvt Ltd
Views:135 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
MiGrocer - Web/UI Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (2-10 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Make our web pages pixel-perfect.
- Take lead to make UX improvement proposals.
- Turn UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Review and optimize the application usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience as a web developer or UI developer
- Proficient with HTML5,CSS3
- SCSS, Flexbox
- Should have a knack for design and UX
- Should be a team player with good communication skills
- Good to have experience in designing UX rich user-flows
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.