HR at Microware Computing & Consulting
Views:274 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Microware Computing & Consulting - Android Developer - Java/SDK (1-5 yrs)
Company Overview :
Microware for over two decades has provided services to over 200 clients and provided solutions to organizations in multiple domains. Our solutions are deployed and utilized by Governments, NGO- s, and large corporates. We provide real-time analytics software and contact centre solutions for the telecom industry, as well as security solutions and M&E for banks, corporates and service providers.
In addition to this, we have also provided off-shore development to various clients in North America, Europe and many parts of Asia for cutting-edge software solutions.
Designation : Android Developer
Location : Ranchi
Job Description :
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy high-quality Android apps.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Develop a complete front-end stack of projects for Android devices.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Must have Minimum 1 years development experience in Android.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration