MicroStrategy Developer - PL-SQL (3-5 yrs)
Are you looking for Niche Skill Enhancement as a career change?
An opportunity to Become an SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Micro-strategy Developer/ Consultant or Technical Trainer through flagship On the Job TrainingCertificate Program of an IT MNC who is an ASIA Corporate Training Partner of Micro-Strategy Incorporation (A Business Intelligence Company), Virginia, USA.
Experience : Min 3 Years
Skills : SQL, Spoken English
Salary : Current as per company standard
Location : Nagpur (MH)
Experience : Open to hire you with an IT experience which shows your expertise in SQL database and good spoken English.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide expertise in design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics systems.
- Work with technical resources to design and model the data warehouse systems.
- Assist in developing BI reporting and analysis applications.
- Provide optimal and cost-effective solutions to business teams in achieving business objectives.
- Provide functional and technical guidance to business teams when needed.
- Conduct business meetings with customers to determine project requirements and milestones.
- Assist Project Managers in developing project plan including budgets, timelines and forecast.
- Compare operational progress against planned project objectives and suggest corrective actions for variances.
- Review the project information to identify the risks and opportunities and present it to the key leaders.
- Analyse the business performance and develop reports on performance metrics.
- Develop knowledge on business intelligence skills and processes.
- Develop best practices to achieve project objectives and deliverables.
- Develop positive working relationship with customers and other department staffs.
- Stay updated with ongoing business developments and latest market trends.
- Create a repository of the BI research results and findings.