Microsoft Power BI Tech Lead - Analytics Development (5-15 yrs)
About the Company :
- Techno Flair Lab Private Limited has an online portal ITGYANI that offers a program exclusively developed for fresh graduates and engineering students to get their first IT job by understanding their inclination and interest across different domains in IT industry with the access to the best content across the globe, these fresh minds will be able to explore different functional areas and evaluate the best-suited profile for them based on the individual analytical reports visible on their ITGYANI dashboard.
- Employers will now have direct access to the relevant skill-set through this platform and can directly set up an interview process to achieve minimal TAT by drastically reducing the recruitment cost, time and their efforts to hire floor ready freshers.
Requirement: Immediate, Serious and Serving notice period candidate only apply
Salary: 6 to 15 LPA / Open for Right candidate
Location: Anywhere in INDIA, (Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai)
- Bachelors- degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4 to 8 years of BI Analytics development experience (with a primary focus on Microsoft Power BI)
- 4+ years of Microsoft Power BI experience (Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View).
- Strong understanding of SQL, T-SQL, or similar database programming technologies.
- Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance.
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders
- Experience in creating dashboards, volume reports, operating summaries, and presentations and graphs.
- Experience in Data Gateway for data refreshing, content Pack Library.
- Expert in publishing reports to app.powerbi.com and setting up the necessary connection details and scheduling.
- Excellent knowledge connecting Microsoft Power BI Desktop to various data sources. SQL Server is desirable.
- Experience in Custom Visuals and Groups Creation.
- Experience in Managing Embed Codes is added advantage