Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Finance Functional Consultant (3-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
We have a urgent requirement for AX Finance Consultant ready to join within 45 days and willing to travel abroad on short-term assignments.
- Candidates with at least 2 end-to-end project implementation experience need to apply.
- Ready to travel
- CA or Finance Background with good domain understanding preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform & Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer?
- Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Over 3-5 years of relevant Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience with Finance Background.
- Extensive experience working in core financials business processes such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank and Cash Management, Financial Reporting, Manufacturing Costing etc.
- Experience working on at least 2 end-to-end implementation projects to AX third party solutions.
- AX certifications in Finance preferred
- Must have reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Flexibility to travel up to 80% (International & Domestic)
- Looking forward to onboard within 45 days of notice.