HR at Okda Solutions
Views:404 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (3-5 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Manage Dynamics CRM entities
- Design application, technical, domain, or solution architecture, including design and implementation of solutions.
- Configure field customization's. Implement entity relationships.
- Provide Connectivity with Azure Service Bus and Dynamics 365 on cloud.
- Manage Dynamics CRM security.
- Manage entity ownership; manage entity properties; understand system and custom entities.
- Implement Dynamics CRM views and visualizations
Required Skills and Capabilities :
- Create web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications
- Create and manage Dynamics 365 CRM online solutions
- Create solution components; create managed and unmanaged solutions; configure publishers and versions; work with multiple solutions; import and export solutions
- Customize Dynamics 365 CRM forms
- Design the form structure; build a form; use specialized form components; use access teams and sub-grids; work with navigation; understand form types; use multiple forms; implement form customization's and mobile clients
- Create view types; manage system, public, and personal views; create, modify, and delete views; customize views; customize charts; customize dashboards; use themes
- Develop and configure fields; configure field properties; use calculated fields; use rollup fields; configure global option sets; create alternate keys; configure field-level security; understand status and status reasons
- Create relationship types; understand cascading rules; work with hierarchical data; understand and configure entity mapping; create connections and connection roles
- Understand when to use business rules; understand business rule scopes; understand how business rules are triggered; configure business rules, conditions, and actions
- Implement workflows; identify workflow types; implement dialogs and custom actions; identify when to use business process flows, workflow dialogs, and custom actions
- Create business process flows; enable business process flows; work with steps, stages, and categories; work with multiple entities; use conditional branching; implement role-driven business process flows
- Configure Dynamics 365 Settings
- Configure auditing, document management, and collaboration; configure business units; perform user management; configure email; manage teams
- Create security roles; define permissions and privileges; configure access levels; configure security roles; assign security roles; work with multiple security roles; manage access; manage security hierarchy
- Perform Integration with Dynamics CRM online and SharePoint online.
- Create Users, Teams, Business Units and Organizations for CRM online.
- Create security matrix for all users and teams and their accessibility.
- Create and Implement Field level security, Security Roles, Hierarchical security Model and record-based security.