TA Head at Micromax Informatics Ltd.
Views:614 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Micromax - UI Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (4-8 yrs)
Micromax Informatics Limited is one of the leading consumer electronics company in India and the 10th largest mobile phone player in the world. Over the past decade, we have pioneered the democratization of technology in India by offering affordable innovations through our product offerings and removing barriers for large scale adoption of advanced technologies.
Micromax is a brand which is close to the heart of the youth and celebrates the vibrancies of life and empowerment. Our products have become an extension of the Indian youth's lifestyle and dynamism. The company has many firsts to its credit when it comes to the mobile handset market. The brand's product portfolio embraces more than 60 models today, ranging from feature rich, dual - SIM phones, 3G Android smartphones, tablets, LED televisions and data cards.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centred design solutions
- An informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business communication and the ability to present them with eloquence and concision
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering
- Ability to be nimble and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Expert skill level in the standard tools of the design trade, e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks, Visio, Omnigraffle, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, or similar
- Self motivated, punctual and a natural leader that flourishes in growing organization environments
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience( With UX Knowledge)
- B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. from premier institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.