Lead - Global Corporate Recruiter at Microland
Views:157 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Microland - Senior Manager - Systems Integration (10-12 yrs)
Microland - An overview (www.microland.com)
Microland is a Digital Accelerator. It provides enterprises the means to adopt and consume NextGen technologies in their quest for digital transformation. Incorporated in 1989 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has more than 4000+ professionals across its offices and delivery centers in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East and North America.
Microland enables global enterprises with their Operating Model Transformation, Business Function Optimization and Digitization of processes and systems. The goal of our solutions and services is to drive profitability, improve business efficiency and advance process and system effectiveness for customers.
The Microland team has a remarkable track record of personalized client management and of maintaining strategic partnerships with technology leaders such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, Nutanix and VMware that allow us to craft high-performance digital businesses for customers
Position: Senior Manager - Systems Integration (Senior Manager)
Qualification: Premium B.Tech
Location - Bangalore
Reporting to - VP Digital Applications
Role overview :
Senior Manager - Systems Integration will be responsible for the design, build, test and implementation of new technology solutions for our Business Functions at Microland.
- A typical end to end solution will be a combination of COTS and custom-built applications that are hosted on the cloud, provides seamless end user experience while enabling straight through processing at the backend.
- The ideal candidate will be a Premium Engineering Graduate with 10 to 12 years- experience of leading large/complex application development & systems integration initiatives that produced visible outcomes for the organization.
- We are looking for a change agent who has passion for improving stakeholders experience & driving efficiency gains.
Some of the key success factors include :
- Think big, think transformational
- Understand the big picture and then break it down to smaller & actionable pieces
- Ability to identify risks early and effectively manage them
- Aptitude to learn & innovate
- Willingness to try new ideas and identify right solution
- Comfortable with modern and traditional delivery
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the organization and the wider eco system of vendor partners & technology community
- Mentoring teams and individuals
Technical Skills :
Must be good at multiple of the following :
- Integration technologies
- New generation UI technologies and frameworks
- Creating analytics platforms with Relational/No SQL databases as the backbone
- ERP, CRM applications
- Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Robotics Process Automation