Lead - Global Corporate Recruiter at Microland
Views:668 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Microland - Director/Senior Director - Lead Digital Program Management (12-15 yrs)
Microland - An overview (www.microland.com)
Microland is a Digital Accelerator. It provides enterprises the means to adopt and consume NextGen technologies in their quest for digital transformation. Incorporated in 1989 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has more than 4,000 + professionals across its offices and delivery centers in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East and North America.
Microland enables global enterprises with their Operating Model Transformation, Business Function Optimization and Digitization of processes and systems. The goal of our solutions and services is to drive profitability, improve business efficiency and advance process and system effectiveness for customers.
The Microland team has a remarkable track record of personalized client management and of maintaining strategic partnerships with technology leaders such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, Nutanix and VMware that allow us to craft high-performance digital businesses for customers
Position: Lead - Digital Program Management (Director/Senior Director)
Qualification: Premium B.Tech + MBA (Desirable)
Location - Bangalore
Reporting to - VP Digital Applications
Role overview :
Lead - Digital Program Management will be responsible for managing all enterprise level digital transformation programs spanning all phases right from the initiation to the service introduction.
- A typical digital transformation program at Microland involve multiple streams across internal Technology & Business Functions, Technology Solutions Providers & Implementation Partners and the selected person will be accountable for meeting the schedule, budget, quality and experience expectations across all these streams.
- The ideal candidate will be a Premium Engineering Graduate (MBA being a strong plus) with 12 to 15 years- experience of leading large/complex, corporate level, technology transformation programs with visible outcomes for the organization.
We are looking for a change agent who has passion for improving stakeholders experience & driving efficiency gains. Some of the key success factors include :
- Think big, think transformational
- Understand the big picture and then break it down to smaller & actionable pieces
- Ability to identify risks early and effectively manage them
- Aptitude to learn & innovate
- Willingness to try new ideas and identify right solution
- Comfortable with modern and traditional delivery models and project/program management paradigms
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the organization and the wider eco system of vendor partners & technology community
- Mentoring teams and individuals