Meritnation - Software Engineer/Full Stack Developer - PHP (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Strong CS fundamentals, problem-solving skills, desire to learn and Quick learner, focused and self motivated, team player as well as capable of working independently.
2. Develop code as part of an agile team to deliver new features/enhancements.
3. Develop code for the backend modules that are scalable and maintainable, Design and develop REST APIs for different modules.
4. Ability to understand business requirements, gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions. and translate them into technical requirements.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Gerrit
6. Integrate third party web services for additional features and enhancements.
7. Create and maintain unit and integration tests.
8. Work directly with stakeholders and managers to conceptualise, build, test and deploy features.
9. Be responsible for the non functional requirements of the backend modules.
Work timings : 9 AM to 6 PM
Work days : Monday to Friday
Qualification's : B.Tech/M.Tech, MCA, CS Graduate
Essential skill set : PHP, MYSQL, JS, AngularJS, RestAPI, PHP Framework
Desirable skill set : NodeJS
Any Specific Consideration : Full stack developer having complete understanding of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).