Merilytics - UI/UX Designer - Infographics/InDesign (2-5 yrs)
Job Description of UI/UX Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Merilytics offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics based approach to generate superior returns for clients.
For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.merilytics.com
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- We are looking for a UI/UX designer experienced in building digital interfaces starting from User research, wireframing, prototypes & high-fidelity mockups to join our design team.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
1. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
2. Create Prototypes, polished mockup designs. Study design briefs and determine requirements.
3. Need to communicate and follow-through the design concepts and strategy to peers and stakeholders.
4. Understand product specifications and user psychology.
5. Consistently improve the product design according to user requirements and business needs.
6. Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
7. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
8. Designing original pieces, including illustrations, infographics, presentations, & marketing material.
9. Keep up to date with various design innovations and practices.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role ?
1. Minimum of 2 years of experience on designing core experiences for enterprise products
2. Expert in using wireframing and prototyping tools
3. Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
4. Experience working in a fast paced and iterative product development environment
5. Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
6. Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
7. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
8. Degree in Design is added advantage
- The candidates who meet the eligibity criteria i.e. 60% throughout the academics can only apply along with their updated resume.
- Candidates who have applied with our company in the recent 6 months are not eligible.