Merilytics - UI Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (1-3 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Merilytics offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics based approach to generate superior returns for clients.
For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.merilytics.com
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- We are looking for a front-end web application developer experienced in building rich interfaces for Internet applications and join our product development team.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
1. Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
2. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
3. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
4. Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
5. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
1. 1-4 years of progressive experience in building web application with proven track record of introducing newer tools for rapid developments.
3. Expertise in Angular JS, Angular 2 & 5 with special emphasis on UI development in conjunction with middleware tier.
4. Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
5. Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
6. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
7. Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
8. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
9. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English is mandatory.
10. Self-directed team player who thrives in continually changing and challenging environment.
Note: The candidates who meet the eligibity criteria i.e. 60% through out the academics can directly walk-in to our Madhapur office for the interview process on February 9, 2019 along with their updated resume and ID proof.
Candidates who have applied with our company in the recent 6 months are not eligible.
Interview Rounds : Online Test (Logical & Technical) followed by Face to Face Interviews.
Walk-In Timings : 9AM to 11.00 AM
Google maps link to our office - https://goo.gl/vXKBVC