Merilytics - Testing Lead - Automation/Manual Testing (5-8 yrs)
About The Company :
Merilytics offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics based approach to generate superior returns for clients. For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.merilytics.com
Job Description :
We are looking for a Testing Lead, who takes full responsibility for the project's success. The role involves quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
The Testing Lead Manager is responsible for :
1. Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
2. Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery
3. Deploying and managing resources for testing
4. Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
5. Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- Execute and analysis automation test results
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
- At least 5+ years of testing experience in manual and automated testing
- Analyze requirements and develop test strategies, test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Perform functional, performance, integration and regression testing based on product release requirements
- Experience in TestNG and at least 2 of the open source tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, JRunner and SoapUI
- Strong leadership qualities to improve team capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, team oriented and self-learner
The candidates who meet the eligibity criteria i.e. 60% throughout the academics can only apply along with their updated resume.
Candidates who have applied with our company in the recent 6 months are not eligible.