Merilytics - Testing Engineer - Selenium/TestNG (1-3 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- The individual will work closely with business teams and software development team throughout the sprint, executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- The individual should have a strong understanding of Agile processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- Execute and analysis automation test results
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
- At least 2 years of testing experience in manual and automated testing (Selenium with JAVA)
- Analyze requirements and develop test strategies, test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Perform functional, stress, integration and regression testing based on product release requirements
- Experience in TestNG (testing framework) and any one of the open source tools like Selenium, JRunner, or SoapUI
- Familiarity with code coverage tools and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
Interested candidates can apply here.
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
- Merilytics offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics based approach to generate superior returns for clients.
- For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.merilytics.com