Merilytics - Test Engineer - Functional/Automation Testing (3-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Merilytics offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics based approach to generate superior returns for clients.
For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.merilytics.com
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- The individual will work closely with business teams and software development team throughout the sprint, executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- The individual should have a strong understanding of Agile processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- Execute and analysis automation test results
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the offhours maintenance windows
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role ?
- At least 2 years of testing experience in manual and automated testing
- Analyze requirements and develop test strategies, test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Perform functional, stress, integration and regression testing based on product release requirements
- Experience in TestNG (testing framework) and any one of the open source tools like Selenium, JRunner, or SoapUI
- Familiarity with code coverage tools and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
Note : The candidates who meet the eligibity criteria i.e. 60% through out the academics can directly walk-in to our Madhapur office for the interview process on February 9, 2019 along with their updated resume and ID proof.
Candidates who have applied with our company in the recent 6 months are not eligible.
Interview Rounds : Online Test (Logical & Technical) followed by Face to Face Interviews.
Walk-In Timings : 9AM to 11.00 AM
Google maps link to our office - https://goo.gl/vXKBVC