Job Description of MEAN Stack Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Merilytics offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics-based approach to generate superior returns for clients.
For more information about the company, please visit us at www.merilytics.com JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a mean stack developer experienced in building rich interfaces for Internet applications and join our product development team. The candidate should be skilled in the development of highly dynamic UI using the latest technologies of Angular, Node.js and Mongo DB along with HTML, CSS and related fields.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
1. Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
2. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the engineering teams.
3. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
4. Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
5. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role ?
3. Expertise in Angular JS, Angular 2/4/5/6/7 with special emphasis on UI development in conjunction with middleware tier.
4. Expertise in developing Restful APIs using Node.js and its frameworks like (Express.js) and integrating with third-party APIs.
5. Expertise in translating design specifications into user interfaces using a variety of different frontend technologies.
6. Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
7. Understanding of multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and developing responsive UI.
8. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
9. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English is mandatory.
- The candidates who meet the eligibity criteria i.e. 60% throughout the academics can only apply along with their updated resume.
- Candidates who have applied with our company in the recent 6 months are not eligible.