Merilytics - Lead Analyst - Java/C/C++ (5-10 yrs)
Job description - Lead Analyst
About the company :
Meritus Intelytics Private Limited (- Merilytics- ) offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics-based approach to generate superior returns for clients.
For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.merilytics.com
Job description :
- We are looking for a Lead Analyst, who is central to the technical design, software development, project delivery, process definition and implementation of high quality platforms.
- A strong technical background is required, and he/she will be involved in collaborating with business teams to define requirements, work with technology team for the application/platform development, interface with the management team to provide regular status updates, involve in the hiring process and implement best practices in the software development.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Agile methodology for all types of application development is an important virtue for this role.
The main responsibilities for this position include :
- Proactively deliver outcomes by engaging and managing a team of developers with various skill sets for delivery, including task planning and execution
- Collaborate with stakeholders to balance business and technical objectives
- Manage the technology team to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Complete technical ownership of products and platforms i.e., from design to delivery stage to production maintenance support
- Turn high-level project development objectives into a comprehensive set of stories by leading intensive and collaborative sessions with the teams
- Implement best practices of software development including tools to improve efficiency
Skill set & experience requirements :
The main skill set requirements for this position include :
1. At least 7+ years of experience with solid technical background and hands-on experience in enterprise software development
3. Knowledge in languages/platforms such as R, Python, SAS etc. is added advantage
4. Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server etc.) and NoSQL (Hive, Cassandra, Mongo DB etc.) databases
5. Experience in enterprise application development with sound understanding of architecture principles using Microservices, ESB, SOA etc.
6. Exposure to Cloud Infrastructure Management (AWS, Azure etc.) is an added advantage
7. Candidate should be from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering
8. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, process tightness and delivery mindset
9. Experience in of Agile Scrum methodology is preferred.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills is must for this role
11. PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- The candidates who meet the eligibity criteria i.e. 60% throughout the academics can only apply along with their updated resume.
- Candidates who have applied with our company in the recent 6 months are not eligible.