Merilytics - Java Developer - J2EE/Spring/Hibernate (2-4 yrs)
About The Company :
Merilytics offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics based approach to generate superior returns for clients. For more information about the company, please visit us at: www.merilytics.com
Job Description :
- The Lead Developer - Java/J2EE is responsible for the architecture, design, development and maintenance of all new and existing application(s) in the company.
- He/she will lead team of developers to accomplish various company initiatives in Java/J2EE environment using cutting edge technologies.
- He/she will work with both internal and external clients to deliver products/projects as per the requirements.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
1. Working with the IT team and business analysts to design and build efficient, scalable and reusable enterprise software
2. Estimating engineering efforts, attending daily update meetings, ensuring functional and non-functional deliverables
are on schedule, performing code review, planning implementations and helping in roll out system changes to production
3. Ensuring 100% compliance to technical, architectural and strategic standards, policies, and procedures
4. Strong quality and security focus including automation, design reviews and unit testing
5. Communicating and coordinating with cross-functional business and technology teams
6. Mentoring developers in coding best practices and system performance fine tuning
7. Supporting rollouts, analyzing technical issues and being available for on-call duties to lead resolution
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
1. At least 3 + years of experience in Java/J2EE including
a. Experience in implementing projects using open source technologies - Java 6/7/8, Spring, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Log4J/Commons logging, SVN, Eclipse and WSAD/RAD.
c. Experience in Angular JS.
d. Experience in SQL & PLSQL programming in Oracle and MySQL.
e. Experience in WebSphere/WebLogic/JBOSS or Apache Tomcat (production server experience preferred)
f. Experience with reporting tools like Jasper / POI is a plus
g. Experience with Ant, Maven, Hudson or other continuous integration tools
2. Strong familiarity with OOPs & OOAD concepts and working knowledge of UML
3. Strong familiarity with Design Patterns and its application in various types of applications
4. Experience across the development lifecycle with large-scale, highly availability applications
5. Experience in leading small teams.
6. Experience with performance testing and monitoring
7. Self-starter with ability to work independently and manage own time well.
8. Agile experience is desirable but not mandatory
The candidates who meet the eligibity criteria i.e. 60% throughout the academics can only apply along with their updated resume.
Candidates who have applied with our company in the recent 6 months are not eligible.