Merilytics - Full Stack Developer - Node.js/MongoDB (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Full stack developer experienced in building rich interfaces for Internet applications and join our product development team. The candidate should be skilled in the development of highly dynamic UI using the latest technologies of Node.js and Mongo DB along with HTML, CSS and related fields. Continuous hands on experience of more than 2 years of progressive experience in Node.js and MongoDB is must.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
1. Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
2. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the engineering teams.
3. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
4. Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
5. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
3. Experience in Angular JS, Angular 2/4/5/6/7 is an added advantage.
4. Expertise in developing Restful APIs using Node.js and its frameworks like (Express.js) and integrating with third-party APIs.
5. Expertise in translating design specifications into user interfaces using a variety of different frontend technologies.
6. Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
7. Understanding of multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and developing responsive UI.
8. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.