Assistant Manager-Human Resource at Mercury Solutions Limited
Views:43 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Mercury Solutions - UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (2-4 yrs)
Want to join our incredible Marketing Team?
We are looking for highly creative people who possess impeccable design skills and have a passion of designing the best User interface and experience possible in a web and mobile product.
- We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful designs, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. He/she should be able to transform these artifacts into visually appealing, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- You will work on a variety of products, including web pages, social media, websites, videos etc. and you will be closely working with our marketing & sales team.
Knowledge / Educational requirements :
- Degree or Diploma in UI/UX design.
- You have minimum 2 years- experience in a relevant field of UI/UX design, probably in an independent role.
- International experience is an advantage, either through work abroad or through working with international companies and customers.
Essential Skill Set :
Candidate must have Practical experience of below tools :
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Adobe Media Encoder CC
- (Should have Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Proficient knowledge of UI/UX developer and designing tools
- Ability to think creatively to propose innovative solutions to complex problems
- Passion for creating simple, elegant and functional designs
- Love for optimizing front-end experience
- Knowledgeable on best practices for presenting complex data on small screens
- Motivated self-starter, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to multi-task
Company Profile :
Mercury Solutions Limited is one of the fastest growing IT training providers in India with proven ability to deliver world-class IT training solutions to several national and international customers in our shortest time span. Facilitated by certified and experienced faculty, we deliver best results for each client's unique learning needs through flexible training programs. We offer a wide variety of Official Training courses ranging from beginner to the advanced level.
Web Address : www.mercurysolutions.co
Job Location : Mercury Solutions Limited,
464, Phase V, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon 122016 India
Employment Type : Full-time
Salary Offered - Best in the Industry
Job Timings : 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday-Friday)
9:30 AM-04:00 PM (Saturday)