Merck Group - Team Lead - Monitoring & Asset Management (6-12 yrs)
Building the IT Infrastructure of the future for the Merck Group Global Monitoring, Asset- and License Management ensures a deep insight into our IT landscape.
With state of the art Asset-, License and Config Management we support a Monitoring of our Infrastructure, that give as any time insight in the healthiness and compliance of our landscape.
To develop our team towards the next step we search for a team lead with the following skills:
- Soft-Skills: Global team player; self-reliant, solution-oriented, good communications skills (incl. end-user non-technical-language) very good English skills;
- Technical-Skills: according to the following technical Services are required:
1. Knowledge of Monitoring technologies
2. Knowledge of License topics
3. Knowledge of Asset processes
1. Experience in running a team, a good understanding of local regulations, motivated to develop people;
2. Experience in managerial local HR topics (work planning, shift planning, vacation, onboarding new team members, training assignment, onboarding new team members)
The following task should be performed:
- Manage local operations process support team
- Develop a team towards technical skills
- Support on main focus areas with technical and mentoring guidance