Merck Group - Solution Architect - Java/J2EE Framework (7-12 yrs)
The Internet of (every)thing is a phenomenon driving new opportunities and it is transforming our businesses worldwide, we are connecting the unconnected. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in IOT.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates :
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Your revolutionary ideas will impact our mission, if you are someone who is curious to lead, learn and grow then join our spirited and high performing team.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- He/She will be responsible for technical transformation of entire IoT and UI/UX and its complex software architectures.
- He/She will work closely with peers and product managers to develop great technical design and approach for new product development.
- Defining best in class CI/CD management process
- Identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
- Recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
- Provide the overall design and structure to the application.
- Build solution which is easily configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Participate in design and development of product features
- Determine, analyse and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
- Estimate the effort and timelines for features
- Perform impact analysis of new features or changes to existing features
- Should independently develop & deliver scoped features, identify & mitigate technical risks
- Adhere to the defined processes and standards present in software/product development plan
- Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Coordination in cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed teams
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Mentoring developers for difficult tasks & provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Leads.
- Guiding the team in doing POCs and early risk assessments.
- Identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
Qualification, Skills & Experience :
- Minimum of bachelor degree in any reputed institution
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Java/JEE development
Primary Skills :
- JAVA, J2EE, Jira, SVN, Stash, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle, IoT, UI/UX, Docker, Kubernetes, & Cloud deployments
- Good understanding of Java concepts and technologies, web containers (tomcat/jboss), Spring framework, Web services(REST), ORM, Security etc
- Expertise in any one of the RDBMS & NoSql
Preferred skills : Exposure to IoT, UI/UX, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql, ReactJS & Cloud deployments.