Merck Group - Scrum Master - IT Business Analyst (8-12 yrs)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Create and maintain the Innovation roadmap for delivering proof of concepts for Control and IoT platform
- Discuss domain requirements with Product Owners and technical requirements with Architects
- Manage Architectural Decision Records based on proof of concept outcomes
- Appetite new technologies and frameworks with a strong sense for validating them by developing prototypes and comparison metrics
- Lead and mentor engineers in design and development best practices
- Assign and priorities tasks to Innovation team
- Coordinate with Scrum Master to lead Innovation team
- Follow and improve delivery process of proof of concepts according to SAFe Agile
- Ensure outcomes of proof of concepts are align with Enterprise Architecture vision
- Ensure technical feasibility, security and robustness of designs and technologies
- Ensure documentation of proof of concepts
- Ensure transition of proof of concepts, related technologies and architectural decision records to development teams
You are :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Related Fields, Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of software development
- Good knowledge of SAFe Agile framework
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile PM/PO role is a plus
- Experience in pharma or healthcare domain is a plus
- Experience in compliance in biopharma (CFR 21 part 11) is a plus
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills, adaptable and willing to take ownership.
- Leadership skills
- Sound interpersonal and team skills.
- Proven ability to effectively perform in Agile / Scrum and at advanced levels
- Curiosity to learn and grow intellectual and technical knowledge.
Consistent record of dependable performance at advanced levels with minimal supervision.