Delivery Manager at CogniMinds
Views:295 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Mentor Graphics Expedition Designer - PCB Design (3-5 yrs)
One of our premier client is looking for candidates with below skill sets :
Job Description :
Experience : 3-5 years
Location : Chennai
Key Skills :
- 2-3 Years industry experience with Mentor graphics Expedition Layout, setting up layout constraints, placement, routing and releasing to fab.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of fabrication, panel and assembly drawing creation.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of PCB Fabrication process and requirements.
- Ability to understand where and when DFM/DFT /Process requirements can be implemented to ensure right first time design and design intent is captured consistently
- Experience of PCB CAD Library generation and maintenance, understanding of databases and IPC rules and practical implementations.
- Understanding and experienced in providing final design data packs for manufacture.
- Ability to understand Customer requirements, document and implement these requirements with minimum support (after initial training given.)
Personal Skills :
- Excellent communication skills, written and orally.
- Ability to problem solve, find solutions for design problems with minimum support and supervision.
- Ability to critic the design and add value to the task in hand.
- Desire for right first time delivery to timescales.
Toll Skills : Mentor graphics EE7.9.5/Vx2.1
Expedition - Design PCB layout with multilayer, understanding of CES with constraint classes for low co.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-5 Years
Apply if you are interested and we will discuss further on the opportunity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.