Delivery Manager at CogniMinds
Views:293 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Mentor Graphics Expedition Designer - PCB Design (3-5 yrs)
One of our premier client is looking for candidates with below skill sets :
Job Description :
Experience : 3-5 years
Location : Chennai
Key Skills :
- 2-3 Years industry experience with Mentor graphics Expedition Layout, setting up layout constraints, placement, routing and releasing to fab.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of fabrication, panel and assembly drawing creation.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of PCB Fabrication process and requirements.
- Ability to understand where and when DFM/DFT /Process requirements can be implemented to ensure right first time design and design intent is captured consistently
- Experience of PCB CAD Library generation and maintenance, understanding of databases and IPC rules and practical implementations.
- Understanding and experienced in providing final design data packs for manufacture.
- Ability to understand Customer requirements, document and implement these requirements with minimum support (after initial training given.)
Personal Skills :
- Excellent communication skills, written and orally.
- Ability to problem solve, find solutions for design problems with minimum support and supervision.
- Ability to critic the design and add value to the task in hand.
- Desire for right first time delivery to timescales.
Toll Skills : Mentor graphics EE7.9.5/Vx2.1
Expedition - Design PCB layout with multilayer, understanding of CES with constraint classes for low co.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3-5 Years
Apply if you are interested and we will discuss further on the opportunity.