Memory Design Manager - Compiler/Circuit Design (10-15 yrs)
- Typically requires a minimum of 7+ years of actual hands on memory bit cell design experience and with atleast 3+ years of management experience
- Design, validation and characterization of Memory Compilers.
- Provide design solutions for meeting challenging memory design specs for various product segments.
- Memory Compiler Design Flow/ Methodology development. Interfacing with customers
- Prior experience with scripting (Perl, tcl etc.) to develop the compiler and support or enhance the tool as required.
- Work on memory design convergence tools including: formal equivalence verification, static timing methodology, electrical reliability and robustness analysis.
- Expertise with transistor level operation, memory bit cell design, design challenges under process variations and low power circuit techniques