Technical Recruiter at Infinity HR
Views:18 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Memory Design Engineer - CMOS/Verilog (5-9 yrs)
Position -Memory Design Engineer
Job Description :
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting of embedded memory compilers.
- Learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level circuit Design.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Work is independent and collaborative in nature.
- Provides regular updates to manager on project status.
- Frequently networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Strong CMOS fundamentals
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication
- Good digital design knowledge
- Exposure to basic analog fundamentals
- Working tcl/ perl scripting know how
- Basic know how of SRAM, ROM circuits
- Requires a 4+ years of related experience.
- Tools: Hsim/ Hspice/ Schematic Capture/ Extraction/ Verilog/Unix