Manager - Talent Acquisition at Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt Ltd
Views:207 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Memory Circuit Design Engineer - CMOS (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Contribute/Lead towards Design and Development of Single/Multiport SRAM, Register file compilers in 28nm/16FF/7FF Technologies
- Circuit design/simulation of key components such as bitcell, WL decoder, SAMP, Column decoder and control logic.
- Development of critical path and characterization flow to perform detailed margin and characterization simulations.
- Statistical Analysis of Bit-Cell and Sense Amplifier and Self Time Blocks for Compiler Target yield Sign-Off
- Design Tuning, Margin Analysis and Sign-Off for Complete Compiler to meet Yield and Performance targets.
- Logic simulations and detailed timing analysis of key paths in high speed memory design.
Skill Sets :
- Expertise of high speed/low power CMOS circuit design, clocking scheme, Static and dynamic logic circuits
- Experience in Designing and Driving one or many Memory Compilers Specifications to final release
- Complete hands on experience in using Cadence/Mentor schematic/layout editor tools
- Complete hands on experience with Circuit simulation, MC analysis and waveform viewer tools such as HSPICE, HSIM, XA, FinSim, XARA, nWave, waveform viewer etc
- Experience in Skill/Perl/Python Scripting is a strong plus
- Experience in Understanding the layout design issues in sub nanometer regime is a Plus
Qualification : Any Engineering Degree or equivalent practical experience.