Senior Recruiter at Meesho
Views:1099 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Meesho - Senior Software Development Engineer - Test - Mobile App Testing (3-6 yrs)
Designation : Senior SDET
Location : Bangalore
About the Company :
Meesho is India's top reselling platform, used by more than 1 million resellers across the country. Resellers are small business owners and home entrepreneurs who sell stuff using Meesho, within their extended social circles. Meesho is reimagining e-commerce for India, and building a platform for the next 20 million entrepreneurs in the country.
Meesho is one of the fastest growing startups in the world, and is backed by top investors globally, including DST Global, YCombinator and Sequoia. You can read more about Meesho's journey on TechCrunch.
We are looking for energetic, high-performing candidate for Senior SDET role to join the Technology team at Meesho.
Key Responsibilities :
As a Senior SDET, you will be responsible for test plan creation, estimating, prioritizing multiple projects. You have to make sure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved. You will be responsible for the design, maintain automation framework and scripts. You will work closely with product and
development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create strategy and technical design for quality delivery and help others on same within and across teams.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Mobile App (Android and iOS platform), Web and Backend REST API testing.
- Hands on programming experience in Java.
- Experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation scripts for Web/Mobile applications using Open Source tools (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG).
- Experience in REST API Automation using RestAssured/HTTP-Client.
- Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in MySQL.
- Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands.
- Experience in performance testing is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools. Estimate, Prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging.
- Understand functional/technical specifications and analyse server logs.
- Look for potential quality issues proactively.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment.