Senior Recruiter at Meesho
Views:505 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Meesho - Lead Software Engineer - Java Development (5-9 yrs)
About the Company :
Meesho is India's top reselling platform, used by more than 1 million resellers across the country. Resellers are small business owners and home entrepreneurs who sell stuff using Meesho, within their extended social circles. Meesho is reimagining e-commerce for India, and building a platform for the next 20 million entrepreneurs in the country.
Meesho is one of the fastest growing startups in the world, and is backed by top investors globally, including DST Global, YCombinator and Sequoia. You can read more about Meesho's journey on TechCrunch.
As a Lead Software Engineer, we expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company, we have a culture of creative problem-solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery.
The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, JOIN US!
Key Responsibilities :
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs
- Continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimise systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Attention to detail, coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24x7 operation of our service
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle
Technical Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle,PostgreSQL
- Experience in Java and web technologies
- Experience in scripting language like Python, PHP etc.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
Experience : 5-8 years