Senior Recruiter at Meesho
Views:515 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Meesho - Lead Frontend Engineer - React.js/Node.js (5-9 yrs)
About the Company -
Meesho is India's top reselling platform, used by more than 1 million resellers across the country. Resellers are small business owners and home entrepreneurs who sell stuff using Meesho, within their extended social circles. Meesho is reimagining e-commerce for India, and building a platform for the next 20 million entrepreneurs in the country.
Meesho is one of the fastest growing startups in the world, and is backed by top investors globally, including DST Global, YCombinator and Sequoia. You can read more about Meesho's journey on TechCrunch.
- We're looking for frontend engineers who equally relish the subtle interaction details that make products delightful, the hard technical challenges involved in making a desktop-grade web app, writing highly reusable code, and thinking about how to build better systems. Product intuition is as much as necessity as technical knowledge or familiarity with best practices of front end engineering.
- Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast, that thrive under heavy customisation and varying use cases, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable and thoughtful interactions.
- Invent patterns and reusable components that our team can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
- Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, passionately resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you're feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit though.)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- You should have 5+ years of experience in building and shipping products that people use every day
- Be familiar with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns and anti-patterns
- Be able to tell good design from bad design
- You have a mastery in DOM manipulation (including jQuery) and understand components, CTAs
- You have deep experience with modern frontend frameworks and tooling - NodeJS and ReactJS expertise is a bonus
- Significant hands-on experience in ES6
- Have knowledge of browser behaviour, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness
- Good architectural & design skills
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
- Be great at debugging, including identifying page speed and performance bottlenecks, and using tools like Chrome Dev Tools, React Dev Tools etc