Meesho - Graphic Designer - Infographics/Photoshop (1-5 yrs)
Designation : Graphic Designer
Location : Bangalore
About Meesho :
Meesho is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10,00,000+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is funded by SAIF Partners, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator & Venture Highway. We are looking for dynamic, open minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing e-commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design digital content for Meesho's App & Web Pages; translate creative into a digital environment that ensures a cohesive image across all platforms and regions. Content includes homepage, product pages, etc.
- Creating designs across a variety of digital assets: email, app, landing pages, and social media (FaceBook and Instagram)
- Partner with Category Managers & Category Marketing Team on day-to-day creative updates and site changes.
- Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e.: product launches, shopping experiences, marketing campaigns, etc).
- Support manager with Creative design and execution of all category marketing needs (banners, content modules, etc.)
- Understand the digital customer journey and continually push for newness and innovation to improve and excite our customers online shopping experience
- Design with a youthful brand aesthetic and have a keen eye for typography, good composition and color theory
Skills & Qualifications :
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, working at a retail brand, digital agency, media company, or advertising agency
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge)
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
- Strong understanding of responsive design.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to take direction from Category Managers and provide multiple solutions
- Ability to concept design solutions with limited direction.
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines and follow through.
- Ability to think outside the box and awareness of digital trends.
- Extremely detail oriented & well organized
- Team player with positive can do attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- An understanding of customer priorities and ability to strive to exceed expectations.