Senior Recruiter at Meesho
Views:778 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Meesho - Frontend Developer - React.js/Redux/Node.js (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
We're looking for frontend engineers who equally relish the subtle interaction details that makes the product delightful, the hard-technical challenges involved in making a desktop-grade web app, writing highly reusable code, and thinking about how to build better systems. Product intuition is as much as necessity as technical knowledge or familiarity with best practices of front end engineering.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast, that thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable & thoughtful interactions.
- Invent patterns and reusable components that our team can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
- Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, passionately resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you're feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit though.)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE :
- 3+ years of experience in building and shipping products that people use every day
- Be familiar with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns and anti-patterns
- Be able to tell good design from bad design
- Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
- You have a mastery in DOM manipulation (including jQuery) and understand components, CTAs
- Should have working knowledge on frontend frameworks and tools- NodeJS and ReactJS expertise is a bonus
- Significant hands-on experience in ES6
- Have knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness
- Good architectural & design skills
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
- Ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
- Be great at debugging, including identifying page speed and performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome Dev Tools, React Dev Tools etc.