Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:10844 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Medical Imaging Engineer - CT/MRI - C++/VTK/Image Processing (10-12 yrs)
R&D-Medical Imaging (CT, MRI) - C++, VTK, Image Processing
We need strong experience in "VTK"
Overall experience: around 10 year can be lesser if candidate is an MS or PHD.
Must Have -
- C++ (QT, Boost, Design Patterns)
- Data Analytics, Algorithms, Image Processing, Visualization
- Proven research record and high quality publications in image processing, visualization or related areas.
- Experience with one or more of the following: VTK, OpenGL, ITK, CGal, OpenInventor, OpenCV, OpenMesh, SPM
- M.S., or Ph.D. in computer science or a related field with corresponding emphasis on visualization and image analysis and good software development practice
Nice to have -
- With experience in medical imaging applications in CT or MR.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Responsibility of an Individual contributor
- for developing and supporting Visualization platform
- for Clinical Image Processing Algorithm development from concept to productizing
Role involves -
- Development of Algorithms.
- Prototyping using C++
- Integration of the Algorithm and development of end to end clinical application with the team.
- Support Clinical Collaboration with hospitals to do competitor benchmarking and validation of the algorithms and clinical application
- Support for system integration and system verification issues for visualization platform and clinical application.
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864