Media.net - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (2-4 yrs)
Job Description - Graphic Designer
At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher every day. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You'll get to work alongside amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
Founded in 2011 by serial internet entrepreneur, Divyank Turakhia, Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Media.net has 1,300-plus employees in key operation centres across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
Learn more at: http://careers.media.net/
Profile Sketch :
Designation : Graphic Designer at Media.net
We are looking for applicants who have 1-2 years of graphic designing experience to work with our fantastic international business development operations teams, based at our Mumbai HQs.
Location : Andheri (e), Mumbai [Near the Subway, close proximity to the Metro/Train Station/SV road]
Work Days : 5-days work week, Monday - Friday
Key Responsibilities :
The Designer supports the Business Operations Team to help them deliver pitch decks to clients as well as help in the seasonal development of ad unit design, from concept to delivery, by contributing original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales and ensuring the timely execution of each stage in the process.
The job profile would involve :
- Produce highly creative graphic client pitch decks on a regular basis
- Communicating with Business Development teams & understanding requirements for designing ad-banners & presentations
- Come up with ideas to automate various tasks with ease of design and innovation
- Be able to explain design mock-ups and thought process behind each design
- Proven design aesthetics with sharp attention to detail. Should be able to come up with innovative solutions
Who should apply for this role?
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Min. 2 years of experience in designing websites in a commercial environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to work well in a teamwork-oriented environment through strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience in working with online/digital solutions
- Maintain status of projects on internal project management applications
- Ability to handle & understand project requirements