Talent Acquisition Lead at Media.Net
Views:1325 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Media.Net - Associate - Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (1-2 yrs)
A multi-billion $ Ad tech giant, Media.net, has steadily grown over the years to becoming the top choice for publishers & advertisers worldwide because we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher every day.
A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross-team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You'll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk. If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people
Find more about us here: http://careers.media.net/
We are looking for a smart data analyst/business intelligence professional with 1-2 years of experience working in all the areas mentioned below within data analytics & BI to work with our business teams to help them market better & manage our international sales outreach better for business improvement & enhancement initiatives.
Job description :
- Build a strong analytical foundation for the sales & account management teams, ranging from understanding user profiles to measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Analyzing global customer data to identify revenue opportunities
- Tracking & maintaining data sanity across CRM and reports with a keen eye for detail
- Build a holistic understanding of our global users through data mining and external research.
- Play the role of a problem solver for the account management team, including ideation and testing solutions.
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into our global publisher and channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance
- Present findings to senior management to drive business and marketing decisions
- Use tools & platforms like Google Data Studio, Tableau, Excel, etc to work efficiently at scale
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in data analytics.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent degrees.
- Marketing analytics, product management or consulting experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization.
- Strong data visualization skills. Experienced in creating dashboards for reporting
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is require.
To apply immediately for this position,share the following details :
Linkedin Profile Link :
Total Experience in Analytics/Business Intelligence :
Current Company :
Current Annual Ctc :
Analytics tools you've used & are comfortable with :
Highest academic qualification :
Notice period :
Current location (residing at) :
Permanent location/family home if different from present location of residence :
Have you applied before to Media.net? If yes, when? :
Pls attach your cv :
Pls allow us to get back to you, post shortlisting.