MEAN Stack Developer - React.js/Node.js (4-8 yrs)
- Writing testable object-oriented software using best development practices
- Experience in web application development using frameworks like angular2, react, etc.
- Experience in Container technologies such as Docker
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Knowledge and experience in server-side technologies like nodeJS, springboot, etc.
- Experience with Responsive UI Design/Development techniques and best practices preferred.
- Experience with Karma/Jasmine preferred.
- Experienced in the usage and development of REST APIs
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience in Agile methods such as Scrum on a small development team
- Knowledge on Kubernetes is good to have
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Learns organization vision statement and decision-making framework.
- Able to understand how team and personal priorities contribute to the organization vision
- Good communication skills: Strong verbal, written communication.
- Good Analytical and Log debugging