Co-Founder at Technology Start-up
Views:579 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
MEAN Stack Developer - Node.js/AngularJS (0-1 yrs)
Freequency Technology Solutions is an "end-to-end SaaS based platform that integrates technology between the end user and space provider". We are first of its kind social enabler and a global aggregator platform - Connecting people to places- .
Freequency is a complete operating suite (OS) for professionals enabling them to collaborate, work, learn, meet and create growth oriented opportunities.
We are looking for a MEAN STACK DEVELOPER, to be core member of our Product Development Team, who is a great problem solver, can learn quickly, and communicate clearly. The incumbent will work on various applications (web, and/or mobile) on the overall product and software development.
Must Have Skill Set :
- Experience with implementing responsive web pages / HTML5 /CSS3/ Angular 4 or 5/ Bootstrap
- Experience developing and using REST API's and cloud platforms such as AWS/ EC2, or other cloud services
- Experience with coding skill in Node.js, and/or C++
- Experience in Databases like SQL, SQLite and NoSQL databases especially MongoDB or similar technologies
- Ability to multi task and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
- Efficient software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
Key Responsibility :
- Tasks will include complete responsibility for application design, code development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Develop code for the back end modules that are scalable and maintainable.
- Design and own database schemes for upcoming features.
- Ability to code, validate code quality, build and release, prioritize backlog and manage development completion as per requirements
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Develop code as part of an agile team to deliver new features/enhancements
- Design and develop REST APIs.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing
- Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members
What We Provide
- Informal work style, start-up culture.
- Endless snacks and beverages
- If you are ready for a challenge and want to be involved in something that will transform the work-space culture globally and which would impact millions of people and businesses around the world, then apply today itself.
- Equal opportunity employer
- Pay scale - best in industry
- B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Location: New Delhi (Employees based in New Delhi should only apply)
Who Should Not Apply :
- Candidates residing out of Delhi NCR
- Candidates with back logs and who cannot join immediately.