HR Manager at BSRI Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:190 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MEAN Stack Developer - Node.js (3-5 yrs)
Role : Mean Stack Developer
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Experience with Responsive Web design and related mobile technologies is preferred.
Skill Set :
- HTML/CSS coding- full stack developers need HTML and CSS skills because they are the core building blocks that allow for website content styling and design
- Technical writing- full stack developers are in charge of defining an application's scope and objectives.
- They draw up technical and functional specifications for written documentation
- Application architecture design- it's vital that full stack developers know how to organize and design applications, structure code, separate files, set up proper file hosting, and configure databases
- Project management- full stack developers often work on projects independently and use time management to get their tasks done efficiently
- Problem-solving skills- an aptitude for solving practical problems and handling a variety of variables in situations where only limited standard rules exist is critical for full stack developers
- Communication skills- full stack developers need strong oral and written communication skills for interfacing with clients, fellow developers, and other departments