HR at IKYA Human Capital Solutions
Views:84 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MDM Developer - Microservices Architecture (6-10 yrs)
Join as an MDM developer and become an integral part of maintaining a range of retail products!
Job advert :
- Evolve our retail banking brand by working as a Master Data Management (MDM) developer in our Banking and Financial Services Technology team. In this role, you'll build out the MDM functionality to include additional data schemes and service extensions for planned updates. This includes real-time interactions with SOA services as defined in the project requirements and design.
- You'll utilise your analytical skills to provide thought leadership, frameworks and best practices required to deliver effective data governance. You'll establish effective controls and processes, possessing a risk management mind frame to monitor and control compliance requirements.
- Ideally, you will be someone that establishes lasting relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Working closely with Tech leads and Business Analysts, you'll deliver design requirements and continuously enhance and improve our data platforms. You will be an IBM MDM experienced individual.
- Preferably, you'll have an understanding of APIs, Micro services and integration layers with an experience of Unix scripting and Java development.
Group description :
- The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
- Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
D&I and flex statement (if applicable) :
- We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
- MDM Developer
- Advance Edition Experience only
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Java and Microservices- Good to Have
- Open till Manager level only (6- 10/11 years of experience)