HR Manager at MBR Informatics Pvt Ltd
Views:38 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
MBR Informatics - Senior Java Developer - Spring/Hibernate (8-10 yrs)
The Role :
- Design, develop and maintain editorial application platform for both internal as well as customer-facing solutions.
- The individual will contribute as part of an existing team working closely with IT architects, tech leads, business analysts and quality assurance specialists.
The Impact : This is a hybrid role in-that it supports both -grow-the-business- (Project) as well as -run-the-business- (BAU) initiatives.
The Career Opportunity :
- When you work at Platts, the world's leading energy information provider, you get the best of a small company and a Fortune 500 corporation. With more than 900 employees in more than 15 offices spanning five continents, Platts has a highly diverse workforce, a global perspective, and a - business casual- culture.
- As a subsidiary of S&P Global, Platts offers employees a competitive compensation program, a comprehensive benefits package, and a broad spectrum of professional development opportunities. As an employee of Platts and S&P Global, you are part of an organization with a long-standing legacy of journalistic independence and integrity, and a steadfast commitment to providing the markets with the highest quality, most timely and reliable information.
- 8+ years of experience with at least 5 years in the following areas :
A) Java, J2EE
B) Node JS/Angular JS, RESTful Web Services, Spring, Spring Boot
C) Working experience in SQL, PLSql on any RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.
D) Working experience on ORM tools like hibernate etc.
E) Working experience in any Messaging tool.
- Experience in analyzing user requirements and translating/implementing into database code
. Working experience in Amazon Dynamo DB, Dockers, AWS-Lambda will be a major plus and highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills [English]
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with source code management practices and systems
- Experience with Agile as well as Waterfall development methodologies