Manager - Human Resources at Max Mobility Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2453 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Max Mobility - Server Administrator - IIS/J2EE/.Net (3-8 yrs)
- Willingness to be in a scheduled on-call rotation where long work hours are sometimes required to resolve issues.
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience with IIS versions 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, or 8
- Possess a strong understanding and working knowledge of network, DNS, load balancing, J2EE, and .NET installations
- A disciplined, organized, self-starter who proactively evaluates opportunities for increased learning, process improvement and building strong working relationships
- Possess strong follow up, technical documentation, organization, and problem solving skills
- Must be a critical thinker with the ability to think outside the box and adapt quickly to new situations.
IT Architecture Design, Implement, and Support for Windows & Linux Server platform for different projects.
- Ability to navigate server environment and perform OS troubleshooting and patch verifications.
- Must have knowledge of Windows PowerShell for administering and implementing best practices for IIS web servers
- Ability to understand services and scheduled tasks - verify their proper operation and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Experience with Remote Administration of Windows Servers.
- Understanding of active directory and use of global groups for security authorizations.
- MS SQL & MySQL knowledge, ability to understand and construct basic SQL queries.
- Network troubleshooting using Wireshark and other common tools.
- Experience configuring local and domain group policy management in a Windows Server Environment.
- Experience monitoring and supporting Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 systems.
- Experience with windows scripting and WMI for automation of tasks in a Windows environment.
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows Server Hyper-V server environment.
Contact - Sujata Singh(033-40016826)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.