Associate General Manager - HR at matrimony.com
Views:1044 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Matrimony.com - UX Product Designer - Mobile/Desktop Applications - Photoshop/Illustrator (3-6 yrs)
Position : UX Product Design - Mobile & Desktop (2yrs - 6yrs)
Role Overview :
- UI/UX design role will be strategic and highly collaborative and will work closely with a team of passionate designers, user researchers, product managers, and software developers to create the interaction flows, visual style, and assets for new and existing applications and experiences.
- Experience in C2C, B2C kind of Mobile Apps is preferred. Mentor and coach other designers to raise the bar for UX design and help individuals further their professional growth.
- Collaborate with team members & stakeholders to influence product strategy and roadmaps.
- Recruit top talent and find growth opportunities for the whole team.
- Focus the team on design and encourage various UX problem-solving methodologies.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements of the project and Participating in the User research projects to understand the customer pinpoints.
- Conduct User research and evaluate user feedback.
- Understanding of UX design concepts of Mobile Interfaces.
- Requirement analysis for Mobile applications/ Websites.
- Comfortable on PSD (Photoshop) & wireframe creation for all new developments
- Must be able to translate the HLD document to Low level functional design
- Development Experience - UX/UI
- Graphic design - Photoshop, illustrator
- Wireframe/Prototype design - Axure RP /Balsamiq/InVision or any other Similar tools
- Technology - HTML5, CSS3
- User Research experience is mandatory
Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree or higher in design or equivalent professional experience from NID Institute or Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Visual Design.
- 3+ years of industry experience designing and prototyping UX for Mobile apps/ Websites.
About Matrimony.com :
- Leader in matchmaking, expanding into $55 B marriage services Over 4000 associates and 140 company-owned retail outlets.Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed, with a market capitalisation of around Rs 2000 Cr.
- Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 4000 associates serve over 3 Million active members.
- The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services through websites, mobile sites and mobile apps and is also complemented by 140+ company-owned retail outlets.
- Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.
- With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has been expanding into the highly unorganised $55 billion marriage services Industry.
- The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.
- The offerings in the marriage services business are MatrimonyPhotography, MatrimonyBazaar and MatrimonyMandaps.