Associate General Manager - HR at matrimony.com
Views:89 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Matrimony.com - UI/UX Designer - Mobile & Desktop Applications (3-6 yrs)
Position : UI / UX Designer - Mobile & Desktop (3yrs - 6yrs)
Role Overview :
- UI/UX design role will be strategic and highly collaborative and will work closely with a team of passionate designers, user researchers, product managers, and software developers to create the interaction flows, visual style, and assets for new and existing applications and experiences.
- Experience in C2C, B2C kind of Mobile Apps is preferred. Mentor and coach other designers to raise the bar for UX design and help individuals further their professional growth.
- Collaborate with team members & stakeholders to influence product strategy and roadmaps.
- Recruit top talent and find growth opportunities for the whole team.
- Focus the team on design and encourage various UX problem-solving methodologies.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements of the project and Participating in the User research projects to understand the customer pinpoints.
- Conduct User research and evaluate user feedback.
- Understanding of UX design concepts of Mobile Interfaces.
- Requirement analysis for Mobile applications/ Websites.
- Comfortable on PSD (Photoshop) & wireframe creation for all new developments
- Must be able to translate the HLD document to Low level functional design
- Development Experience - UX/UI
- Graphic design - Photoshop, illustrator
- Wireframe/Prototype design - Axure RP /Balsamiq/InVision or any other Similar tools
- Technology - HTML5, CSS3
- User Research experience is mandatory
Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree or higher in design or equivalent professional experience from NID Institute or Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Visual Design.
- 3+ years of industry experience designing and prototyping UX for Mobile apps/ Websites.
About Matrimony.com :
Leader in matchmaking, expanding into $55 B marriage services Over 4000 associates and 140 company-owned retail outlets.Matrimony.com Ltd is India's first pure play Consumer Internet Company to get listed, with a market capitalisation of around Rs 2000 Cr.
Its flagship brand BharatMatrimony is the largest and the Most Trusted Matrimony Brand (as per the Brand Trust Report 2014). Over 4000 associates serve over 3 Million active members.
The company provides both matchmaking and marriage related services through websites, mobile sites and mobile apps and is also complemented by 140+ company-owned retail outlets.Its flagship matchmaking services are BharatMatrimony, EliteMatrimony and CommunityMatrimony.With a strong leadership in matchmaking, the company has been expanding into the highly unorganised $55 billion marriage services Industry.
The goal is to build a billion dollar revenue company and a long lasting institution with a legacy for the generations to come.The offerings in the marriage services business are MatrimonyPhotography, MatrimonyBazaar and MatrimonyMandaps.