MatchMove - Technical Lead - Java/J2EE/Golang/Python (8-12 yrs)
Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning FinTech company, is looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on individuals to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the FinTech space.
Company Profile :
MatchMove is one of the worlds fastest growing and most disruptive FinTech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMoves proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables Banking As A Service and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app to empower businesses and their customers and partners to Spend, whether online or in a brick and mortar store, Send, whether P2P domestic transfers or cross-border remittances or mass disbursements to global recipients, and Lend, where based on users spending and sending patterns, a data score would be assigned and lending solutions would be customized and offered to the users, all on a single platform.
Envisioning a financially inclusive world as it wages a war on cash, MatchMoves Spend, Send, Lend capabilities help enterprise clients digitize payments and give the financially underserved segments the empowerment to move their money anytime, anywhere they wish.
MatchMove is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and authorized by leading card networks to issue virtual and physical cards directly to users in approved jurisdictions, or anywhere else in the world with partner banks.
MatchMove has been recognized with international awards for being a promising and an innovative organization, as well as for being a preferred employer in Singapore.
MatchMove is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Philippines, and the USA.
For more information, please go to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork or Careers page at https://www.matchmove.com/careers/ or at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ7EmcTpi_0
Key Responsibilities :
- Own and work end-to-end on an application from system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, database).
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces while ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Write efficient and readable code and have an appreciation for the same.
- Comply with build and configuration management process
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in align with business and project management efforts.
- Develop and maintain new features.
- Work on cross functional features that span across multiple features and multiple teams, and define scope of work for other teams wherever applicable.
- Lead and nurture a team in performing their tasks more effectively and efficiently
- 8 + years of strong hands-on development experience including Exposure to app servers and ability to lead a team of developers.
- Must have worked in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
- Expertise in Java/J2EE/GoLang/Python
- Has understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures.
- Ability to learn and implement new Technologies.
- Experience in CI/CD (Git/GitHub/Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD)
- Hands on experience of NOSql like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Redis etc
- Strong experience on building distributed systems, microservices based architecture - Kafka etc.
- Experience in designing and deploy applications on AWS, Azure
- Experience in developing distributed and highly scalable modern web applications
- Strong in problem-solving and resolving issues.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverable.
- Able to multitask and work in a deadline-driven work environment with attention to detail.
Culture in MatchMove :
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).