MatchMove - Quality Assurance Automation Engineer - Appium/Mobile Testing (5-10 yrs)
Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning FinTech company, is looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on individuals to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the FinTech space.
Company Profile :
MatchMove is one of the worlds fastest growing and most disruptive FinTech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMoves proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables Banking As A Service and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app to empower businesses and their customers and partners to Spend, whether online or in a brick and mortar store, Send, whether P2P domestic transfers or cross-border remittances or mass disbursements to global recipients, and Lend, where based on users spending and sending patterns, a data score would be assigned and lending solutions would be customized and offered to the users, all on a single platform.
Envisioning a financially inclusive world as it wages a war on cash, MatchMoves Spend, Send, Lend capabilities help enterprise clients digitize payments and give the financially underserved segments the empowerment to move their money anytime, anywhere they wish.
MatchMove is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and authorized by leading card networks to issue virtual and physical cards directly to users in approved jurisdictions, or anywhere else in the world with partner banks.
MatchMove has been recognized with international awards for being a promising and an innovative organization, as well as for being a preferred employer in Singapore.
MatchMove is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Philippines, and the USA.
For more information, please go to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork or Careers page at https://www.matchmove.com/careers/ or at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ7EmcTpi_0
Key Responsibilities :
- Mobile Automation Testing experience is a must
- Create test plans and identify automation opportunities
- Perform hands-on automation testing
- Build the testing framework to simulate end-to-end scenarios using various platforms and technologies
- Build and maintain functional automated test suite
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Build and automate tracking systems for quality metrics and reporting
- Participate in release planning and product roll out
- Coordinate tasks with onshore and offshore resources
- Design and build automation framework (BDD)
- Experience with the Docker technology
- Experience in Selenium
- Experience in Java
- Experience with test tools such as JBehave or Cucumber
- Experience with continuous deployment and integration systems
- Experience in test automation for web, mobile app and API platforms
- Go lang, PHP or C++ is a plus
- Start up experience is a plus
- Experience in testing micro services
- Experience in performance and security testing