MatchMove - Business Analyst/Project Manager - Fintech Domain (3-5 yrs)
Are You The One?
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Implementation Analyst to implement payment solutions for our fastest growing FinTech.
Key Responsibilities :
- To implement, support FIS Cortex CMS system and API services.
- Configure and maintain FIS Cortex System for different clients.
- Help in Card scheme certification using FIS IST Switch and Cortex System.
- Configure different payment products for card Issuance in the Cortex system.
- Able to provide functional support on Cortex CMS and API services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is desired.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of working experience in implementing the FIS Cortex CMS system and Cortex APIs.
- Experience with API Webservices.
- Experience in ISO 8583 messaging.
- Experience of implementation of greenfield projects
- Experience in working in Oracle Tuxedo.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of work experience.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork)
Personal Data Protection Act :
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to :
a. Collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove.
b. Retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.