CEO at Masters India
Views:468 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Masters India - Technical Product Manager (4-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical Product Manager to lead a product that will change the way GST compliance is done in India.
- You will be part of a growing company where you will be able to test and expand your skills by participating in a dynamic and very competitive market.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out compliance and financial products that offer delightful customer experience and capture significant market share.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be a great leader, an effective communicator, innovator, influencer and an analytical problem solver.
- You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products that work smoothly.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Develop Product Roadmap and ensure it is achieved
- Work with SMEs to produce comprehensive documents that can be used by development team to code and QA team to write test cases.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Holistic understanding of development practices and product lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred