CEO at Masters India
Views:679 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Masters India - Senior Manager - Engineering (5-10 yrs)
The position will be of a senior engineering manager and the responsibility will be to deliver products with delightful user experience, enable execution of moonshot product strategies, ensure adherence to product delivery dates, and add vigour to the development team.
- This role is for someone who is willing to go beyond than expected, deliver more than required and achieve more than thought possible. For the right person, it can be the opportunity to prove her/his mantle as an engineer and manager. It is important to note that the products will help solve the compliance challenge for 10 million-plus businesses in India.
- The right person may have 5+ yrs. of experience, proven track record of building great product teams and creating awesome products, a firm believer of data-driven decisions with a thorough understanding of company/product metrics, willingness and ability to take things from zero to one and is ready to spend significant time of her/his next year making sure successful execution of product vision.
Other Responsibilities :
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Help team develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review Code
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Senior Engineering Manager
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. PHP, Node.js)
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Good to have : ML and Web Scrapping Technology knowledge
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills