Sourcing Specialist at Mastercard
Views:474 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mastercard - Technical Business Analyst/System Analyst - Big Data (5-12 yrs)
Mandatory Skills- Technical Business Analyst.
Big Data (Hadoop), Agile, Scrum, Web Services.
The Big Data Systems Analyst will work under minimal supervision in an AGILE environment for the production of:
- System Functional Scopes in user story form.
- Detailed system process flows, data definitions, and other required artefacts which define system capability and component design of a solution
- Functional and non-functional specifications, including use case documents.
- Estimates in terms of story points.
The Big data Systems Analyst will work closely with other areas of the Prepaid Organisation:
- Product and sales teams.
- Solutions Architects to define client technical solutions.
- Mastercard teams that span multiple geographies and time zones.
- The Prepaid Technology Portfolio Management Office to ensure solutions promote automated processes and are cost effective.
All About You:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Can converse in clear business English. Ability to communicate effectively with other Systems Analysts, development teams and the Prepaid Business.
- Experience in writing Big Data requirements.
- Able to document solutions in Functional\Technical\Interface Specifications, User Stories, Use Cases, Use Case Models, Domain Driven Design and other system requirements artefacts as required.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in an AGILE and Scrum environment, with enthusiasm to drive the AGILE methodology forward.
- Able to organise, hold and contribute in business and technical workshops.
- Able to document and understand business process models and definition of system component design.
- Knowledge and experience of data modelling techniques.
- Cards background and business knowledge.
- Able to use MS- Office products including Visio to produce documentation of a high quality.
- Able to work flexible hours due to the nature of a global business